Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP)
We can provide advice and representation regarding many issues with ODSP, including if:
- You have applied for ODSP benefits and have been denied
- You would like to apply for ODSP but need help
- ODSP has charged you with an overpayment and you don’t agree
- ODSP has put your benefits on hold or has terminated your benefits
- You have already appealed or would like to appeal an ODSP decision and need help
- You have questions about working while on ODSP
- You are living with a person that ODSP says is your spouse
Most decisions by ODSP can be appealed. Please contact us.
The Steps to Justice website offers step-by-step information about ODSP and other common legal problems.