We can provide advice and representation to tenants, including when:
- Your landlord wants to evict you
- You have already received a Notice to Terminate (eviction)
- Your landlord is refusing to make repairs
- Your landlord is harassing or threatening you
- You are a co-op member and the co-op wants to evict you
- Your landlord is not addressing bedbugs or other pests in your home
- Your landlord has entered your residence without proper notice
- You have questions about an increase in your rent
- You would like information about your rights as a tenant
- Any issues related to a Landlord and Tenant Board hearing
If you are a landlord, contact the Landlord Self Help Centre of the Landlord and Tenant Board.
The Steps to Justice website offers step-by-step information about housing and other common legal problems.